Experience the Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Is land-based exercise just too painful on your arthritic hips and knees? Or are you recovering from surgery that limits your ability to weight bear? Hydrotherapy could be the answer for you!
We all know that exercise and keeping strong is very important in the treatment of arthritis, post operatively or following any musculoskeletal injury. But sometimes pain in the affected joints makes it impossible to start the process of getting moving again.
How would you like to feel the weight lifted off those painful joints in soothing warm water, allowing you to move freely again?
At Aushealth Physiotherapy we run hydrotherapy classes to help people strengthen arthritic joints, recover from surgery or just get moving again. Operating out of a specialised pool which is heated to 30°C, we offer a safe and private location to undertake your rehabilitation. Water’s buoyancy greatly reduces the pressure on your joints, making it easier to perform the needed range of motion and strengthening exercises.
Our Physiotherapists run small classes ensuring every patient has one on one time with the Physio as you complete your own individualised program that has been developed for you.
Hydrotherapy is great for:
- Shoulder, hip, knee and ankle arthritis
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Lower back pain
- Lower limb injuries that require non-weight bearing
- Shoulder pain
How to get started:
- Arrange an in clinic appointment for a 1:1 session with one of our experienced Physiotherapists to conduct a thorough assessment and design an individualised treatment plan based upon your goals and injury.
- Make appointment by calling 02 9905 0048 or simply book online by clicking here (write hydrotherapy assessment in the notes)
- Bring any doctors letters/scan reports to your session
- We’ll book you into a class that suits your needs
Monday: 12.30 to 1.30pm – NS Swim School Hydrotherapy Pool – Brookvale
Tuesday: 12.30 to 1.30pm – NS Swim School Hydrotherapy Pool – Brookvale
Thursday: 12.30 to 1.30pm – NS Swim School Hydrotherapy Pool – Brookvale
Would you like more information?
- Simply contact 9905 0048 and we’d be happy to help